Keeping it real and kicking it old school.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Dear Mike,
I am sure that you are already aware of this site, but just incase here is a link http://blackboxvoting.org/ . I am 29 year old ex-US Army ranger who has been working in the information technology field (specifically in network security) since 2000. If even half of what they allege on this site is true, then we have likely been robbed. I have both offered my time and technical skills in any investigation that may come from this and donated money. They need your help mike, we all need your help. Even if mass fraud can not be proved, they can bring light to the insane follies in trusting our voting process to a cooperation with right wing leadings. I just can not wrap my head around the fact that in places where old school voting devices were used, exit polls were spot on. Yet in locations that used evoting systems the exit polls were "found" to be wrong. This at least is according to what the black box people are saying on Air America. There is a knot in my stomach that I can not shake. It seems that the Bushies used their overt cheating in 2000 and the following "reform acts" to procure a method for covert cheating. Your fame and abilities can be instrumental in doing something about this, please for the love of God help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home